SPAM from Stewart-DNA Yahoo group

  • t_h_stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
      Greetings.

      I am a new member here, waiting for my DNA results.

      I am posting this message because I have recieved at least 3, maybe 4 messages from this discussion group that consist of nothing but a link to a web site.  I never click these types of links, but I am beginning to suspect that several members have opened them and that their email accounts have been hacked.  Those people should immediately change their passwords.  Does everybody have antivirus software on their PC?

      If, on the other hand, it is common practice here to post links without comment, it would be appreciated if at least one line of text be posted to describe the content of those links.

      Regards,
      Tom Stewart

    • janet millen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013
        The ones I opened were ADS!!

        So glad I have antivirus so I feel sfer but -- for over 2 weeks I could not respond to my e-mails!  It took me over 2 weeks & finally after trying to changing my password at least FIVE X, I was able to get it done& finally able to respond to my e-mails.

        I did notice that who ver it was sending the msg was 'using' Stewart somewhere in their msg

        Janet