Re: DNA Mutation Rate

  • revis_leonard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      Probably not understanding your question completely. The mutation rate varies among markers. I believe there is still a debate about it. I don't think there is an "absolute" as per a marker as families can vary in their mutations. In Y-DNA, those marker changes etc help you to know if another person is from the same male line as your male.