Re: [Stewart-DNA] Dol de Bretagne

  • Donna-Sue
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1 7:50 AM
      Very interesting. I'm interested to know what the others with I2B1 are finding out. (I am descended from James Stewart/Stuart listed in the I2b1 M223 clad, via proven paper trail through his son Captain Ralph Stewart and his wife Mary Clay.)

      What last name do you use? I have dna at 23andme, ftdna and I'm on Gedmatch #222551.

      Donna-Sue

      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 12 4:09 PM
        This one is one the DNA study.

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-21063882

        Somewhere, on the web, I did see a photo of Mr. Ibsen juxtaposed against the reconstructed head of Richard III. It's interesting to say the least.

        Inez