Where is everyone?

  • grlcpt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2008
      Hi my name is Cheryl. I have sent my 37 marker DNA test and will get
      the results soon. I thought I might ask if anyone knows a William
      Stewart born in 1771 in Va. By 1800 or so he was in Ky until he died. I
      know that his wife's name was Sarah. He had a son named Samuel b.1820
      in Ky. The family is found living in Louisville.

      Thanks so much,
      Cheryl
    • teresa stuart
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2008
        Hi,
        I don´t know about your William, do you know what
        county he was born in VA? This is Holy Week,and Tax
        season, so I think a lot of folks are busy.
        Teresa
        --- grlcpt <grlcpt@...> wrote:

        > Hi my name is Cheryl. I have sent my 37 marker DNA
        > test and will get
        > the results soon. I thought I might ask if anyone
        > knows a William
        > Stewart born in 1771 in Va. By 1800 or so he was in
        > Ky until he died. I
        > know that his wife's name was Sarah. He had a son
        > named Samuel b.1820
        > in Ky. The family is found living in Louisville.
        >
        > Thanks so much,
        > Cheryl

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • Cheryl Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2008
          Hi Teresa,

          Thanks for the reply. I only have the info on his birth place from a census record.

          Cheryl