WILLIAM STEWART

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
      BORN IN IRELAND 17 MARCH 1795. SETTLED IN DANVILLE, KENTUCKY BY 1814. MARRIED DORCAS WILMOT (1795-1860)FROM MARYLAND. CHILDREN: ROBERT; WILLIAM; ALFRED' HARRIET; MARGARET ANN; MARY JANE. WILLIAM DIED 26 DECEMBER 1862.

      NOTE MY EMAIL SHOULD BE: pegoty@...

      DR. JACK NELSON
      LEXINGTON, KY USA
    • Dick Stewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2011
        Jack:

        Regarding William Stewart: I presume that your Stewart line has completed DNA testing as you posted on the DNA Blog site. Do you have the DNA Kit # and the Haplotype for that test?

         I think the information is valuable for our master File.

        Thanks,

        Dick Stewart
        Kit 4381 I2b1