Bleepin' hard drive

  • Mike Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hello cousins,

      I hope you all enjoyed your summer and are looking forward to a fantastic fall. If anyone lives where it snows, I have an idea. Screw the snowblower this winter and go for the flame thrower. It is easier on the back, you can cook your breakfast simultaneously and create plenty of fresh water for coffee.

      My dilemma: my hard drive crashed and since I moved a few months ago I have not backed it up. I've lost months of research and work including correspondence and status of my projects. With that, I would appreciate anyone I was working with or have open discussions, to please let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

      Slainte

      Mike Stewart
      San Diego