RE: [Stewart-DNA] Help!!!

  • Belinda Dettmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010

      SCAM! Don’t respond.

      From: Stewart-DNA@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Stewart-DNA@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Olivia
      Sent: Thursday, 2 September 2010 7:20 PM
      To: undisclosed recipients:
      Subject: [Stewart-DNA] Help!!!

      Hey,

      I'm caught up in a real mess and i need your help. I'm sorry I didn't inform you about my trip,I had a trip to the United Kingdom(London) ,and a bizarre thing happened to me.I was mugged at gun point last night, it happened at the park of the Hotel were i lodged but thank God i wasn't hurt, the muggers carted away with all my belongings excluded my passport. Cell,c-card,cash and some important documents are all gone. I was able to make contact with the UK Police and i was directed to the Embassy, but they seems to be taking things too slow.

         I need your help so urgently.. My flight leaves pretty soon but i am having problems sorting out the hotel bills and also need getting my ticket straightened out. I need your help. I need a quick loan to get things fixed out here, I promise to refund as soon as i get back home.. please reply asap. so i can tell you what to do and how to get the money to me..

         Hope to read from you soon..

      Olivia Jeanne Gordon-Stewart Image removed by sender.

      http://www.greatdanepro.com/Pray%20For%20America/index.htm

      GOD Bless You an Your Family and GOD Bless America

      . .Your Sons will outgrow your lap, but never your heart

      Huntington's Disease Society of America

       Help for today, Hope for tomorrow.

    • caso3034
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        I've seen this scam several times!! I'm for sure Olivia is not in London! Her account has been hacked!
        As Belinda said, DO Not Respsond!