New Y-DNA38-67 results Family Tree DNA Kit # 14385

  • John D. Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hello Stewart/Stuart researchers,

      Have post updated testing and only have one match.

      Please review your Trees and see if anyone can find a match.

      Brick Wall:

      Samuel Stuart b c1714 and Jane Dickey left Londonderry, Ireland for USA
      1745? and arrived at Kennett Square,Chester County, Pa.

      Migrated to Chatham County, North Carolina c 1752.

      Samuel died 1824 in Anderson County, South Carolina.
      No info on Jane.

      Thanks,

      John Drake Stewart
    • Thelma Glover

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
          Thelma,

          Actually Granville, Orange wasn't created until middle of 1752.

          We have written history from his Grandson, then using Land, and Census Records.

          Are you from this line? Have you had a male Stewart/Stuart relative do a DNA test?

          Would love to get any info you have.

          Thanks,\

          John