"Although not 'officially' supported SDM can communicate with the cameras via PTP using extensions to the standard protocol. They are quite powerful." Or youwaterwingz
I built an RF control for a pair of Olympus OM-10 cameras several years ago. A descriptive page is attached. I have used this several times for hypers ofstereoscope3d
Although not 'officially' supported SDM can communicate with the cameras via PTP using extensions to the standard protocol. They are quite powerful. If youmicrofunguy
Listing items for sale that relate to SDM cameras or rigs is permitted.
This group is also for the discussion of any of Masuji's programs at:
Attachments are allowed please keep the size to 500k or less.
The photo to the right is a cross view of river water crashing on rocks shot with twin Canon A570is SDM TV mode 1/1000th shutter.
- Digital Photography
- Feb 15, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.