I have extra SD cards already set up with SDM just in case I run out of memory at an event. I'll swap a different set in and see what email@example.com
... I have had this exact same problem with an early build of SDM for the G1X. In my case, it started happening frequently after I took about 30 pictures. Idepthcam
I'm running SDM 1.85 on two Canon SD850is cameras. Recently, I've noticed a problem where about 1 in 20 pairs will have one of the images corrupted. It's firstname.lastname@example.org
Listing items for sale that relate to SDM cameras or rigs is permitted.
This group is also for the discussion of any of Masuji's programs at:
Attachments are allowed please keep the size to 500k or less.
The photo to the right is a cross view of river water crashing on rocks shot with twin Canon A570is SDM TV mode 1/1000th shutter.
- Digital Photography
- Feb 15, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.