Just ask them or measure yourself the distance from the front of the camera to the chip. Jonrickysguy
Hi Debbie, T Mount has 55mm back focus. Nikon Camera has 46.5mm back focus. So T to Nikon F mount adapter need to have 8.5mm distance and this adapter you buyhakozakihiroyuki
Alan, it is the carbon fiber OTA. Sent from my iPadbuddy2317
You are welcome to freely post messages and pictures of both your equipment and any astropix taken through your equipment. We have a great group of members here, so take advantage of their experiences and advice. Most of all, Let's have some fun! This group will give out what is put into it so activity is encouraged...
Stellarvue owners have the opportunity to attend trips to remote and beautiful locations as a benefit of ownership. Good times are always had at these events are featured currently on the Stellarvue website.
- Nov 14, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.