Re: [Stellarvue] Re: Nighthawk upgrade

  • David and Sharon Elosser
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 1, 2009
      Same here. I sent my NH achro objective back with a note in the box: "Please
      take care of my baby, I can no longer afford to feed him. He needs a loving
      family and a new dry home." :-)

      David E

      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 4, 2009
        See, that's what I meant when I said you seemed a little cynical.

        Sometimes people, even principals of telescope manufacturing companies, do things for reasons other than profit or tax breaks.

        Steve Gaber
        Sanderling, 1967 C-31 #77
        Oldsmar, FL