M11 star cluster with SV80ST

  • Dave Weixelman
    Message 1 of 60 , Aug 2, 2014
      Hi all - took this image of the M11 star cluster at Likely, CA a few days prior to this year's  DSSP.  Taken with the SV80ST and Apogee U8300 camera.  Exposures were 7 X 7 minutes for luminance and 4 X 7 minutes each for RGB all unbinned.  Thanks for lookin'.
      CS,
      Dave
    • dixonagee
      Message 60 of 60 , Aug 30, 2014
        Of course ... Rose!

        Why didn't we think of that?  Sounds like you and your daughter are going to enjoy your new scope.

        - Bruce