Tucson astronomy show

  • breedon@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2014

      Hi, Anybody got the dates for the Tucson show?

      Thanks, Norman.

    • Norman Breedon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2014
        Hi,
        Whoops! Got it from Google.
        November 1st and 2nd.

        Norman.

        On Friday, July 18, 2014 7:56 AM, "breedon@... [Stellarvue]" <Stellarvue@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi, Anybody got the dates for the Tucson show?

        Thanks, Norman.

      • fly69musky
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2014
          You're lucky Norman. We don't have any shows here in Mpls/St. Paul. In fact we only have one store left here and that's part of a ham radio retailer.
          Gary
        • Norman Breedon
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2014
            Gary,
            Until last year we didn't have anything near enough to attend.
            In 2013 I got to go to Tucson and among other things to meet Vic and the nice Stellarvue people.
            I never saw so many goodies in one place.

            Were going again this year. Can't wait.

            CS, Norman.