Re: [Stellarvue] Re: Light beige?

  • Len Neub
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11, 2012
      Stan,

      My early SV105 is white and appears somewhat textured, but when put against a white paint chip or spray can cover it appears that my scope is not as white, more ivory.  Maybe that is what they are referring to?  Mine is beautiful to me.

      Len

    • RTLRP12
      Message 2 of 7 , May 11, 2012
        Maybe I'll just wait for something else. Rather have a black one anyway.

        Stan

        --- In Stellarvue@yahoogroups.com, Len Neub <llneub@...> wrote:

        > Stan,
        >
        > My early SV105 is white and appears somewhat textured, but when put against a white paint chip or spray can cover it appears that my scope is not as white, more ivory.  Maybe that is what they are referring to?  Mine is beautiful to me.
        >
        > Len

      • H P
        Message 3 of 7 , May 11, 2012
          Musta been during THE flood!