130212Re: [Stellarvue] New Stellarvue owner

  • Chris Levitan
    Aug 19, 2014
      Congrats! You've made a great choice. I sold all my old refractors after owning my SV80ED for only a few weeks.Amazing glass.

      On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 5:54 AM, pde444@... [Stellarvue] <Stellarvue@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      My congrats to Tom. He'll love it I'm sure. I have a couple of the smaller
      Stellarvue ED doublet refractors, they really give great images for the
      price point.

      David E

      On 18 Aug 2014 16:16:07 -0700

      --