130211Re: [Stellarvue] New Stellarvue owner

  • asterhunter
    Aug 19, 2014
      My congrats to Tom. He'll love it I'm sure. I have a couple of the smaller
      Stellarvue ED doublet refractors, they really give great images for the
      price point.

      David E

      On 18 Aug 2014 16:16:07 -0700
      "dwilde.tdo@... [Stellarvue]" wrote:
      > I am happy to report I have convinced another of my
      >friends to become a Stellarvue owner. My friend Tom has a
      >couple of large dobs and a cheap 90 mm Meade refractor.
      >He was looking to move up in size and quality for his
      >refractor. I got him to pull the trigger on one of the
      >special 110ED's Vic has on the website. With he mount
      >and case included its a tremendous deal. I'm surprised
      >they haven't sold out already.
      > Tom is an avid visual observer and I can't wait to hear
      >is reports with this scope. I'll get him to join the
      >group after he gets up and running with the scope. It's
      >too bad he's up in New York and I'm in South Carolina.
      > I'll have to wait until my next trip up north to get a
      >look through it.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Dennis Wilde
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic