Parts Suppliers in Germany

  • hansr433
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2009
      I will be in southern Germany next month. Has any group member had good
      experiences with the Classic Bike Shop (Peter Bornowski) or can you recommend a
      Steib parts supplier within 2 hours driving distance from Munich?

      TIA

      Hans
    • pnmbalto
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2009
        Hans
        I have done business with Peter Bornowski he is a nice man to do business with, he also speaks  perfect english and has parts for Steibs
        Michael

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2009
          Hans.... Would you mind bringing me back a nice Steib S500...

          Thanks

          Joel Rapose
          Chester Ca.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2009
            yes and they pretty much have all the parts for the brake cyinders on the
            TR500

            Have not done business with any other except through Mark Huggett

            Pierre

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 19, 2009
              Joel, if it fits in my suitcase, I will gladly bring one back for you.

              Thanks to all who responded.

              Hans