Re: [StationPlaylist] Re: Scheduling Rotating cart with start/end dates

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 57 , Mar 1, 2011
      Logical place would be the Intro column or the duration:

      format would be intro / end

      :17 / C

      Or as part of the duration:

      2:36 / F

      But the Intro column would be better...

      --
      Tom Spencer
      PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)
      Message 57 of 57 , Mar 4, 2011
        <!--#include file="nowplaying.shtml" -->

        Are you sure you're saving - and uploading via FTP - a SECURE HTML file?

        Try getting rid of that "s"

        <!--#include file="nowplaying.html" -->

        Also, the default filename isn't nowplaying...

        it's

        playingnow.html

        so, try

        <#include file="playingnow.html">

        Oh, one other thing - if your webhost has you on a Linux or any other
        version of UNIX, the filenames are also case sensitive -

        playingnow.html

        is different than

        Playingnow.html