Crossword Puzzle books

  • Gayle Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hi folks! A business note:

      Volume 2 of my crossword-puzzle book series "Word Play
      Crosswords"-- published by Merriam-Webster-- will hit the
      bookstores in March. Volume #1, which was published last
      summer is still available -- in its third printing. During the first
      two weeks of March, vol. #2 will be featured on PBS-TV as
      part of their spring fund drive telethon (look for times in local
      listings).

      You can purchase either book in major bookstores and online
      at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Or, both volumes can be
      ordered directly from me for $11.95 each (the cover price)
      and I will pay the shipping and even autograph it --if anyone
      cares! To order, please visit my order page (URL below)
      or send me a note via e-mail:

      http://www.geocities.com/gayle5555/CrosswordPlay.html

      Thanks! Gayle Dean