Atlas Magazine: "Your Fondest Wish"

  • Russell Madden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2012
      “Your Fondest Wish”: This is for all those who abhor the very notion of an armed citizen attempting to stop a spree killer.

      http://www.russellmadden.com/Your_Fondest_Wish.html
      ——
      Buy my novels DEATH IS EASY, THE GUARDIAN PROJECT, and RANDOM.
      Also available is my collection of nonfiction, FREEDOM, AS IF IT MATTERED:
      http://stores.lulu.com/rdmadden
      Available in both electronic and print editions. Previews available.

      FREEDOM, AS IF IT MATTERED. A slideshow that details the basic concepts and principles necessary for freedom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heuAEP1XvpI

      THE SECOND BILL OF RIGHTS. How to fix America: http://www.russellmadden.com/Second_Bill_of_Rights.html

      Articles, short stories, novel excerpts, and other items of interest to
      Objectivists, libertarians, and sf fans:
      http://www.russellmadden.com