Obama's Forged Birth Certificate

  • Monart Pon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      Re: CERTIFIGATE: Sheriff Joe predicts Obama investigation to be a 'shock'

      Update:

      At the press release of Sheriff Joe Arpaio and the Cold Case Posse investigating
      Obama's forged birth certificate:

      http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/2012/120404/frontpage-arpaio.html

      A video of the press release:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmWO18GTc8&feature=related

      --- In Owl_objectivists@yahoogroups.com, Monart Pon <monart@...> wrote:

      > CERTIFIGATE: Sheriff Joe predicts Obama investigation to be a 'shock'
      >
      > By Jerome R. Corsi
      >
      > October 26, 2011
      >
      > The results of a formal law-enforcement investigation into whether Barack
      Obama is eligible to be president of the United States could come as a "shock,"
      according to Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

      > Tuesday night, speaking to a tea-party group in Arizona, Arpaio said, "I can't
      tell you everything, but there could be a shock there somewhere that my guys
      came up with. I can't talk too much about it. It's in the process."

      > WND previously has reported that Arpaio has constituted a special five-member
      law enforcement posse to investigate allegations brought by members of the
      Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party that the birth certificate released to the public
      April 27 might be a forgery.

      > The posse, assembled under the authority of Arpaio's office, consists of three
      former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys with law enforcement
      experience. Members have been examining evidence since September concerning
      Obama's eligibility to be president under Article 2, Section 1 of the
      Constitution, which requires a president to be a natural-born citizen.

      > He referenced disputes over the Social Security number attributed to the
      president and said, "There are a couple of things you and nobody else here knows
      anything about yet that could be a little bit exciting."

      http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=360645#ixzz1c6YNu6Yn