Don't Get Me Started! entries

  • Russell Madden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Preparing for Reform
      Thursday, March 5, 2009

      There he goes again...

      Our Beloved Leader — The Obama — has declared that he will not accept
      the status quo with regard to “reforming” health care. Just as with
      the banking and financial crisis, the...

      ----

      Shameless
      Thursday, March 5, 2009

      Boy. This sounds like someone who really understands freedom:

      “If in this country a simple majority of people can start stripping
      away the rights of a protected class in the minority, that's a pretty...

      ----

      A Matter of Opinion
      Wednesday, March 4, 2009

      Go to nearly any high school or college classroom and proclaim that
      “reality” exists, that it is, indeed, possible to be “rational” and
      “objective,” that one “should be rational and objective,” that...

      ----

      Computer-voiced podcasts also available.
      ----
      DON'T GET ME STARTED! Blogging the unvarnished truth:
      http://www.russellmadden.com/Dont_Get_Me_Started
      feed://www.russellmadden.com/Dont_Get_Me_Started/Dont_Get_Me_Started/rss.xml
      http://www.russellmadden.com/Dont_Get_Me_Started/Russell_Madden_Podcast/Russell_Madden_Podcast.html

      ATLAS Magazine: Objective Reality, Reason, Individualism, Capitalism:
      Freedom As If It Mattered:
      http://www.russellmadden.com/Atlas_Magazine.html

      Buy my novels DEATH IS EASY, THE GUARDIAN PROJECT, and RANDOM.
      Also available is my collection of nonfiction, FREEDOM, AS IF IT
      MATTERED:
      http://stores.lulu.com/rdmadden
      Available in both electronic and print editions. Previews available.

      Articles, short stories, novel excerpts, and other items of interest to
      Objectivists, libertarians, and sf fans:
      http://www.russellmadden.com