Atlas Magazine: "Rejecting Objectivism"

  • Russell Madden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009
      The new issue of Atlas Magazine is available:

      “Rejecting Objectivism.” Those who criticize the fundamentals of
      Objectivism and freedom must accept the fundamentals of slavery and
      tyranny.

      Also, a few blog entries from October.

      Russ Madden
      ----
      DON'T GET ME STARTED! Blogging the unvarnished truth:
      http://www.russellmadden.com/Dont_Get_Me_Started

      ATLAS Magazine: Objective Reality, Reason, Individualism, Capitalism:
      Freedom As If It Mattered:
      http://www.russellmadden.com/Atlas_Magazine.html

      Buy my novels DEATH IS EASY, THE GUARDIAN PROJECT, and RANDOM.
      Also available is my collection of nonfiction, FREEDOM, AS IF IT
      MATTERED:
      http://stores.lulu.com/rdmadden
      Available in both electronic and print editions. Previews available.

      Articles, short stories, novel excerpts, and other items of interest to
      Objectivists, libertarians, and sf fans:
      http://www.russellmadden.com