Event announcement: The Atlas Society Objectivist Summer Seminar

  • Penny N. Burbank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      Hi All,

      Here's an event announcement from a fellow objectivist and futurist.

      Thanks,
      Penny

      Re: The Atlas Society Objectivist Summer Seminar

      I've long been attending the annual Ayn Rand summer seminars
      held by the Atlas Society and I'd like to say they are the finest
      opportunity there is to experience the best in contemporary
      Objectivist thought.

      Great for old timers, newbies, and students. See "Summer
      Seminar" at www.AtlasSociety.com for student financial
      aid possibilities.

      The atmosphere is open, cordial, and devoid of
      pretentious one-upmanship one often sees at other
      Ayn Rand type events. Very condensed learning and a lot
      of pure fun with like-minded creative, rational, achieving
      people.

      This year's program is June 28 to July 5 at Portland State
      University, in Portland, Oregon. Registration closes June 16.
      Again, see "Summer Seminar 2008" at www.AtlasSociety.com.

      It's a life changing event, like reading Atlas itself, and I just
      can't recommend it too highly.

      Cordially,
      Fred Stitt, Architect,
      Berkeley, California.