Do you want to live on Mars

  • John Wayne Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007
      Do you ever think of living on or going to Mars. Can you think
      intelligently about what has to be done to get the job of settlement
      done in our lifetime's. If so I would like to invite you to join the
      MarsLivingNow@yahoogroups.com.
      only on Mars, getting there and Living there.

      This is a Mars specific site and we will try to stay on subject most
      of the time. There will be no spam on this group but the regular
      members will be free to post on any Mars subject. I will post some
      Mars related news notes on a weekly or more often basis. We will
      discuss the actual development of what it takes to be able to get and
      live there.

      If you want to learn more about Mars or let others know what you
      think will work join us to discuss it.

      Building a road to Mars in our lifetimes:

      John Wayne Smith, CEO
      http://www.1000Planets.com
      1000 Planets, Inc.
      Leesburg Florida 34748