Re: Start Page for Space Patrollers

  • Ed Minchau
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006
      Last month I created something similar to this. The Space Feeds blog
      is an aggregator with an up-to-the-minute listing the 50 most recent
      blog entries from among over 100 space-related blogs, as well as the
      50 most recent news items from more than 30 space news sites.

      http://feedspace.blogspot.com

      Also on the page are NASA TV, Astronomy Picture of the Day, a button
      which pops up the Astro Media Player (space podcasts), and a huge list
      of links to other space sites, broken up into 9 categories (space
      blogs; space news; space businesses; images, models, and simulations;
      space education and reference; space fiction; space associations;
      national space agencies; and amateur rocketry).

      I have spent quite a bit of time tinkering with the Space Feeds site
      over the last six weeks, and it is really turning into something
      useful. Later tonight I will probably be starting the blog part of
      Space Feeds; this will mostly be profiles of space businesses, reviews
      of space books, and that sort of thing, with very little if any
      editorial content (as opposed to my Robot Guy blog, where I do plenty
      o' editorializin' :) ).

      Ed Minchau
      http://robot_guy.blogspot.com

      --- In Starship_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "space_patroller_laser"