Re: Google Alert - objectivist

  • Dennis L. May
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 5:21 AM
      Monart Pon wrote:

      "Pitt and Jolie in Atlas Shrugged?"

      There may be hope for Hollywood after all.

      Dennis
    • Dennis L. May
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17 11:35 AM

        I wrote:

        "There may be hope for Hollywood after all."

        I just hope there is a great deal of oversight as to content. It
        would be very easy to twist the emphasis in Atlas Shrugged to make it
        appear to be an anti-[big corporation, big business] movie - thus
        entirely missing the point. Putting emphasis on big business in bed
        with the government would ruin the movie - balance is the key.

        Dennis