- Ideas have consequences. So wrote a sage many years ago. If so, then what have been the real-life consequences since the world adopted the basic ideas ofMessage 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004View Source
"Ideas have consequences." So wrote a sage many years ago.
If so, then what have been the real-life consequences since the world adopted the basic ideas of environmentalism?
How about millions of documented human deaths?
Incredible? For proof, read the latest article by ecoNOT.com publisher Robert Bidinotto…
“Death By Environmentalism”
It appears in the March 2004 issue of Navigator, posted online at the following link:
And be sure to read these other eye-opening commentaries on the News Page of ecoNOT.com…
* The radical new “Manifesto for Earth”: an inhuman rejection of human nature
* Environmentalists are waging war against our nation’s military
* The Yellowstone controversy: is it only about snowmobiles…or something far more serious?
* Citigroup sacrifices the Third World poor to kowtow to the greens
For all the latest news about the environmentalist movement, visit www.ecoNOT.com
And for Robert Bidinotto’s wide-ranging political and cultural commentaries, visit his Web log at: