"Pandering: The Redistribution of Virtue"

  • Russell Madden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      In this essay in the 9-01-03 Laissez Faire Electronic Times, I examine
      Harlan Ellison's complaints about writing workshops and what his
      comments say about today's society. Too many people today believe we
      should cater to the weaknesses of others; that we should tear down the
      good and praise the worthless. In addition to redistributing income,
      statists are focused on redistributing virtue:

      http://freedom.orlingrabbe.com/lfetimes/pandering_virtue.htm

      Russ Madden
      ----
      Articles, short stories, novel excerpts, and other items of interest to
      Objectivists, libertarians, and sf fans:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdmadden/webdocs/