Starfriends

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 7:23 PM
      Looks like I'm here. Thank you Joni.
      Gary
      -------

      Welcome to the Starfriends group at Yahoo! Groups.

      You're set to connect with your group, so drop by soon.
      Be sure to check out all the simple (and free) ways to
      communicate, share, and discover:

      * You choose when and how to stay in touch
      * Swap photos, files, polls, calendars, links, and more with members
      * Quickly scan new postings and browse detailed message archives
      * Plus enjoy many more ways to show and tell - 24/7

      Regards,
      Moderator
      Starfriends