RE: [SFI_R2] About the Website and the Database - Clarification and Two Logins

  • Matt Ebeling
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
      Actually, if you read further down, my issue is not with her, its with Ms. Milan. Mandi neither said nor did anyhting other than pass along something that was sent to her. Besides, the Bartender is the last person you ever wanna piss off....

      Max <max@...> wrote:No offense and I am sure that you have a valid issue but of all the people
      that I have met in SFI Mandi is one of the nicest, and she's a pretty good
      bartender to boot. :-) You should have said what you said in private, but
      then again I guess so should I.

      Max