Re: [Star Trek Technology]Was:STSTCS v205 Beta 2 posted-Now:Copies and Stuff

  • TheCrmsnPyrut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
      I just put zips containing the scans from Far & Away 2, Space Gamer 64 (2 articles, I missed one because they were together), and Gateways 8 into the anonymous uploads folder in the FTP.  I don't remember if you FTP or not, but I could send the images in several  e mails if that's better for you.  Anyway I removed those from the package as they're already scanned.  I'll have to compare what were missing to the rest of the stuff in morena space.  It's spread out over several folders, some is PDFed, and some isn't.  I think it's mostly on the server already, but I'll recheck it all.

      In a message dated 9/30/2007 2:42:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, TheCrmsnPyrut@... writes:

      I'm not sure if it's all, but there are a lot of stardates up there.  And I just discovered that I had placed a couple of the items I listed in the Morena file reserrve.  Let me resort, and I'll update again, but warm up your PDF maker ;)

      In a message dated 9/30/2007 1:14:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fasafan@hotmail. com writes:

      Wow!  That's quite a bit already on the server, then.  That's only 10 articles not scanned...impressiv e!  I need to visit the server; am I to assume from this that all the Stardates are available now!?

      Lee

      To: StarTrekTechnology@ yahoogroups. com
      From: TheCrmsnPyrut@ aol.com
      Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:36:55 -0400
      Subject: Re: [Star Trek Technology]Was: STSTCS v205 Beta 2 posted-Now:Copies and Stuff

      Hah!  I found them!  Er, I, ahem, I mean I knew exactly where they were all along.  I compared them to the server, and sorted out the things that have been added in electronic format since you sent me the copies, and here is the list of what I'll be sending Trekcross:

      K-3 Class II Gunboat- Far & Away November 1990
      Star Trek The Motion Picture: Rules for Adventures in the Final Frontier-Tony Yates & Steve Jackson-White Dwarf #18
      Roleplaying in the Next Generation-Challeng e 56
      Murder on space Station K-2 -Challenge 53
      Tribble Maker-Challenge 50
      Abaddon-Challenge 49
      Technobabble: The Art of Making Sense of Nothing-Shadis #20
      Classic Trek Episode Flow Chart (parody)-Space Gamer/Fantasy Gamer #4
      Starfleet Crew Not the Only Answer-Gateways #8
      Where No Review Has Gone Before-Space Gamer #64

      That's all of the copies of things that aren't already on the server.  The rest of these are other things I found in my boxes that may be of interest, mostly Star Trek, but one general FASA item, and I'll send them as well.

      White Dwarf #65 contains reviews of The Romulans, Margin of Profit, The Orion ruse
      2301 Klingon Ship Recognition Manual 1st Edition
      2203 Spacelanes
      2006 Star Trek III Starship Combat Game Box Set Unpunched
      Star Trek III The Search For Spock Game #5001 Unpunched
      Star Trek III Starship Duel I #5002 Unpunched
      Star Trek III Starship Duel II #5005 Unpunched
      The Last Starfighter Tunnel Chase #5006 Still in Shrinkwrap

      I'll try to get them in the mail this week, but it may not happen until Saturday (10/6).

      In a message dated 9/21/2007 9:25:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fasafan@hotmail. com writes:

      John,

      If you do get the copies from Cryms and you need help scanning, send them back (!) to me (I'll pay postage) and I've got a new friend who has a copier which will scan them directly to pdf.

      Take good care of those copies: When I copied all of them, I made two copies of each page and sent one set to Cryms and gave one to a friend.  I doubt my friend even knows where his copies are (grrrrrr...everytim e I make copies for a friend, they lose them!).  Anyway, I spent close to $60 and a couple hours doing all of it.  Take care of 'em!

      Mark, thanks for offering your help on scanning.  The hard copies that Cryms has (and that are going to John) is pretty complete.  By that time, I had most of the magazines in hardcopy.  Once we get all that sorted out, we'll be able to tell which few articles remain to be scanned.  Anyway, your requests are in those hard copies, but if time permits, I'll scan e'm anyway.

      Lee

      To: StarTrekTechnology@ yahoogroups. com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:03:09 +0000
      Subject: [Star Trek Technology] Re: STSTCS v205 Beta 2 posted

      Aditionaly Crym said he was going to
      send me the stuff Lee copied to be scanned and as soon as I get that,
      I will start uploading that to Crym's FTP.

      Dog Zone
      on Yahoo! Groups
      Join a Group
      all about dogs.
      Yahoo! Groups
      Health & Fitness
      Find and share
      weight loss tips.
      Yahoo! Groups
      Moderator Central
      Connecting a world
      of moderators
      .

      More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!