Good New!

  • trekcross
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Ok, due to a local oil company clearing out some PC's and a cousin
      grabing me two, I am going to be able to put re-dedicate one of my
      machines as a server. I am hoping to have it up in about a month after
      school lets out and some major projects at the hospital finish up.
      Main thing that I am going to be posting:

      5 views in color and full size
      Mirror for Crymson files
      all the files for Jason Robinson's game I and others have done
      Compile my Counter Collection (some real good ones)
      Major Links page, much like Marks Xon.

      If anyone is needing extra space to put stuff, once it is up, I will
      also have some room for contributions for FASA related Ships, for any
      of my other fellow Yahoo Groups mods who are running out of space. So
      Stay tuned and if between this I have time, I am going to work on some
      more ships and do some corrections on my older ones.
    • Robert Nill
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        a dedicated server?! excellent!! I have a collection of counters that I would like to submit. I made them about 3 or 4 years ago using mostly photos and screen shots.  All in all I created about 700 different images using the dorsal view (top of ship) of just about every class of ship to ever appear in star trek.  They are all carefully laid out on ms word documents and will print in half inch squares.  I also ahve a version setup on excel and I was working on a pdf format too.  Please let me know when and if I can submit them.

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.