Ship of the Week 9-8-05

  • trekcross
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      This weeks ship of the week, the Triton Class Cruiser by Brad
      Torgersen on his The Millennium Update and Archive site. And let me
      tell you, this ship has the Firepower. Included in the file are the
      Three different Version as well as the Scenario he mentions in the
      ship discription for the ship vs Three D-32's. Definatly a ship that
      makes a good Command ship in a fleet action.

      Brad's General site.
      http://www.sub-odeon.com/stsstcsmua/

      Triton Info direct
      http://www.sub-odeon.com/stsstcsmua/federation/triton.html