Ok, this weeks Ship, Star Empire

  • trekcross
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      The VERY first Star Trek Novel I got was Dreadnought by Diane Carry,
      and one of the Few "keepers" that I do not turn it to a used book
      store. Always liked this ship. It was modified on the front cover
      from the Federation Class found in an old book I belive by Joseph
      Franz. More Sleek, the move from the round primary hull, and three
      Neceals. For the FASA states, I have also incuded the Image Projector
      mentioned in the book. Like the Cloaking Device, a roll against
      Sensore will be needed to detect the fake projection.