"Old" Klingon Battlecruiser

  • mecha_g2001
    Message 1 of 254 , Nov 1, 2001
      Is it just me or did that Klingon Battlecruiser
      on the recent "Enterprise" episode look to modern,
      too "D-7ish"? By the time period, it should have been
      a D-4 - smaller overall, smaller superstructure,
      different weapon arrangement.<br><br>Any thoughts?
    • trekcross
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hope you had a safe and wondeful holiday, and are ready for the new year with lots of excitment and gusto.