New Star Trek Show "Enterprise"

  • trekcross
    Message 1 of 254 , Oct 1, 2001
      Well, now that Enterprise is out, what do you
      folks think about it?<br><br>I think it has potential,
      did not agree about introducing the Klingons so
      early, but good acting and action. And the Ship looks
      pretty cool as well.
    • trekcross
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hope you had a safe and wondeful holiday, and are ready for the new year with lots of excitment and gusto.