Specs on my ship the USS Osiris

  • osirisco
    Message 1 of 254 , Aug 7, 2001
      Hiya folks! I just posted a link to my webpage
      which contains the specs and history on my ship, the
      USS Osiris. If anyone would like to comment or has
      any opinions, please feel free to post or email me.
      My email is osirisco@....<br><br>Cap'n E
    • trekcross
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hope you had a safe and wondeful holiday, and are ready for the new year with lots of excitment and gusto.