Borg Alcove

  • lwes5
    Message 1 of 254 , Jul 2 7:01 PM
      Anyone have some good photos of a studio model of
      the borg alcove? I would love to get my hands on some
      shots of the alcove or some blueprints. I want to build
      a life size mock up to put in a haunted house I'm
      designing for Halloween.
    • trekcross
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hope you had a safe and wondeful holiday, and are ready for the new year with lots of excitment and gusto.