Re: Transwarp

  • billy135000
    Message 1 of 254 , Apr 11, 2001
      Hi new member here. The Excelsior Transwarp
      experiment failed due to Scotty tinkering around in the
      works. I think transwarp drive did work out soon after
      that. I remember seeing some ship schematics that had
      ships max speed around warp 14 and such (noncannon
      specifications). The Warp speeds used in TNG and TOS are
      differant. Picards Warp 9 is alot faster than Kirks warp 9.
      I think it was the TNG tech manual or the ST Ency.
      that metions the speeds being revised, but it didn't
      say why they were revised.
    • trekcross
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hope you had a safe and wondeful holiday, and are ready for the new year with lots of excitment and gusto.