C&D's from CBS

  • gideon g
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 22, 2012
      Morena Shipyards has received a C&D from CBS pertaining to any oficial FASA material.
    • Harry Schurr
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 25, 2012
        If memory serves ADB has such a contract-not a liscense- you might consider speaking with Steven Cole,his wife, and or Jean Sexton and see what could be arranged.

        From: TheCrmsnPyrut@... <TheCrmsnPyrut@...>
        To: StarTrekTechnology@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 4:31 PM

        Since Disney went to congress over losing the mouse no one's copyright will ever expire again.

        In a message dated 10/24/2012 11:34:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, smolivert@... writes:

        Kevin Siembieda is still kicking, and he is still producing books and selling them so i wouldn't be to hard on him for protecting his Income. Tolkien on the other hand "The Hobbit's" Copywrite exspired 6 years ago (I am guessing they renewed it) but the LOTR has another 12 years before its Copywrite expires.