TOS Laser Pistols

  • Portalguard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I'v been trying to update some design graphics I did a few years ago on the two differant versions of this prop. My questions are:

      1) On the First Version(Cage) Are there two buttons on the Left Side of the Unit? Also are they on the Second Version also?

      2) Between the two Versions do both barrels extend forward? Or is it only the first version, and when the second version appeared that the silver buttons on the right side took over for the control(s) that the extended barrel performed.

      I thank you for your time and help any of you ca give me.

      Have a great day,

      Michael