Putting together stcs computer port files

  • mark_fasast
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 12:15 PM
      Hello, I'm putting together all the downloads I can find for the computer port of stcs so I can categorize them. The only thing about the files I have there's no readme text file included, so I don't know who did what, and there's no info on what the file is about.

      So I was hoping someone of you guys maybe recognizes these filenames:

      Batch 2.zip
      ChallangerClass.zip
      Kodiak.zip
      mod_ships.zip
      Oriskany.ZIP
      ShipsfromBradssite.zip
      StarEmpire_Pompeii.zip
      STSTCS-CounterSupplement-Set1.zip
      STSTCS-Gorn1.zip
      STSTCS-mod_ships.zip
      STSTCS-ShipPack-RomulanStandard-v100.zip
      Triton.zip
    • jwallace90@cfl.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27 3:11 PM
        I dont recognizes any of them.

        ---- mark_fasast <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Hello, I'm putting together all the downloads I can find for the computer port of stcs so I can categorize them. The only thing about the files I have there's no readme text file included, so I don't know who did what, and there's no info on what the file is about.
        >
        > So I was hoping someone of you guys maybe recognizes these filenames:
        >
        > Batch 2.zip
        > ChallangerClass.zip
        > Kodiak.zip
        > mod_ships.zip
        > Oriskany.ZIP
        > ShipsfromBradssite.zip
        > StarEmpire_Pompeii.zip
        > STSTCS-CounterSupplement-Set1.zip
        > STSTCS-Gorn1.zip
        > STSTCS-mod_ships.zip
        > STSTCS-ShipPack-RomulanStandard-v100.zip
        > Triton.zip

      • mark_fasast
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27 7:18 PM
          These are from back in 2006, even as far back as 2004.

          I was thinking maybe I should just add them to this group instead posted them at my file server.

          Trekcross, do you recognize them?
          Maybe If I sent them to you too look at you can add a description? cause some of the ships appear to be scaled, while some don't. I haven't work with these files so I have no idea what I'm looking at.