New Movie, No spoilers yet

  • trekcross
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2009
      Oh Wow. Me and the kids saw the new movie this evening. Definatly worth seeing. Cast well chosen, plot interesting, Actions, comedy, and there is the click that Abram's may have found to save the franchise. I ask that anyone who see's it, wait till at least after the weekend to post spoilers for those who may wait to see it on the weekend. If you do post, please lead off with the *Spoiler* in the heading for those who have not seen to know to avoid at this time.

      LLAP

      John
    • Brian Hansen
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2009
        Heh, told ya....

        Oh Wow.  Me and the kids saw the new movie this evening.  Definatly worth seeing.  Cast well chosen, plot interesting, Actions, comedy, and there is the click that Abram's may have found to save the franchise.  I ask that anyone who see's it, wait till at least after the weekend to post spoilers for those who may wait to see it on the weekend.  If you do post, please lead off with the *Spoiler* in the heading for those who have not seen to know to avoid at this time.

        LLAP

        John

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:StarTrekTechnology-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:StarTrekTechnology-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Sam McConnich
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2009
          BUT is it Trek? I mean the story could have been told in any Trek universe, it didnt have to be Kirk and the "seven dwarves".

          Message 4 of 5 , May 9, 2009
            I Agree, but by using TOS crew, especialy for those who watch Trek, will be more affected by what happens during the movie.

            --- In StarTrekTechnology@yahoogroups.com, Sam McConnich <rpgstarwizard@...> wrote:

            > BUT is it Trek? I mean the story could have been told in any Trek universe, it didnt have to be Kirk and the "seven dwarves".

          • trekcross
            Message 5 of 5 , May 9, 2009
              You did indeed sir,