1364Re: [Star Trek Technology] Life and all for one and all?

  • john strickler
    Mar 11, 2014
      Life it fair, but all know about the Tech is from the shows and FASA Star Trek

      On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 3:44 PM, trekcross <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      If you want to look at Khan and the Eugenics, I would highly recomend Greg Cox's series The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, very good series.  If fact I steal a Euginic that refused to fight for Kahn as a reason for some still thriving after the Euginics war and who soon leaves earth to live with Vulcans (though not any effort done to do a post Vulcan/Earth story/plot line or anything.

      No one here activly involved with any of the current rise of CGI Fan created series, though personanaly I have enjoyed a few such as the Phase II and Star Trek Continues groups.  I have also been very interested in the Axnar series with more on the life of Garth and his battle that put the Four year war to rest.

      John

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic