      From: Maria Fernandez <fugazi.grrl@...>
      Subject: [UFC465537] Re: Fw: Urgent news about Crimson Pirate
      To: Morena_Shipyards@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "UFC465537" <UFC465537@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, 11 November, 2012, 16:37

      Good news !! I'm glad he made it through ok. My thoughts and hopes are with him, and his family, now that he's on the road of recovery.

      mil abrazos

      ~ Maria *O)

      "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." ~ Jean-Luc Picard