1331Off Topic-Post Sandy Check in

  • TheCrmsnPyrut@aol.com
    Oct 30, 2012
      OK, so it's not post for everyone, but it's mostly post for us.  The lights flickered a few times, but that was all.  Never lost power, gas, or water.  No structural damage has been found yet.  We got very lucky.  We are very thankful.

      I know many group members are in affected areas.  If you are please check in.  Let us know that you're OK, and what your overall status is.  We're praying for everyone (If your not spiritual or religious I apologize, but I'm still praying for you anyway ;) )