HUERNIA TRANSVALENSIS

  • loukie viljoen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2012

      Just to add another egg to the basket these photos are from the page in www.stapeliads.info, just to show H transvalensis one was collected from the type locality with small variations depending on locality, what counts is the corona of the flower, this decides all sometimes, so Richards yours is a hybrid what X what depends on the wanderings of the fly that did the pollination . Yes there are registers kept by all BIG collectors where how plant was formed, that as I say gives the plant a “number plate “or a registration  regards Loukie

    • richard huckson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2012
        Thanks for the information Loukie, very informative. I have just read some previous posts by you on the numbers and it has cleared up my questions. Thankyou.
        Richard.