latest Shark's games

  • Christine Swieszcz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
      Hi Ladies-

      I don't mean to always talk about my Sharks but, well, that's all I can watch.    We recently had a home & home series w/the Flyers & I must say they were the strangest most exciting games I have ever seen.  We beat the Flyers on Saturday (I stayed home & sold my tickets) 5-4 in OT  the scoring & the lead went back & forth like crazy.  Then tonight we beat them in a S/O 7-6.  The score after the first persiod was 4-3 Sharks & I have to say they finally scored first period goals for the first time in the season!!!  Yes I am happy they won but would still say they were exciting & strange games even if we didn't.  This gives them an overall record of 6-1-0.

      WHat are your teams up to & how are they doing?  Any exciting news.  I am going to the Penguins game on TUesday & then the Detroit game if anyone wants anything.

      Christine Swieszcz
      The Chick who needs to buy a vowel in Walnut Creek, CA
      Go Sharks!!!
    • Kathie Briggs
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
        Hi Christine,

        Glad you are excited about the Sharks. Wings are doing better on the
        road than at home. Our new backup goalie Ty Conklin looks like he can
        handle the job. Marion Hossa is yet to really find his groove with the
        Wings but I am confident it will happen. He & Pavel are working on
        their timing. Hank Z. has been out with an injury but came back last
        night. Early on they look OK. Its a long season which is a good thing
        for me because we have long winters in northern Michigan.

        Kathie
      • Christine Swieszcz
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
          I should thank the Wings for our new head coach, Todd McLellan.  I know it's early but the Sharks do look like a different team and it's because of him.