      From: Kathie Briggs <kathie@kathiebriggs .com>
      To: StanleyCupStitchers @yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 5:42:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [StanleyCupStitcher s] latest Shark's games

      Hi Christine,

      Glad you are excited about the Sharks. Wings are doing better on the
      road than at home. Our new backup goalie Ty Conklin looks like he can
      handle the job. Marion Hossa is yet to really find his groove with the
      Wings but I am confident it will happen. He & Pavel are working on
      their timing. Hank Z. has been out with an injury but came back last
      night. Early on they look OK. Its a long season which is a good thing
      for me because we have long winters in northern Michigan.

      Kathie

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic